Tuesday, Dec. 4, 12 pm (Central)
In the age of positive thinking, everyone is afraid to admit to fear or embarrassed to talk about their frustrations. In truth, these feelings, in their pure form, can be excellent sources of information and motivation.
Learn a different way to look at the so-called negative emotions and in turn become more powerful and effective in the moments that count the most. Topics explored during this webinar include:
- Why understanding what we feel and why we feel it is a source of power for creating change and spurring transformation.
- How feeling negative emotions can help us decode hidden information inside those emotions to help us perform at our best.
- What we can do to recognize what we’re feeling — especially if we’ve regulated ourselves to feel nothing in the face of difficult decisions.
- How a thesaurus can be used to keep us from making mistaken decisions.
- Emotional and neurological reasons for our decision-making
- How to differentiate your feelings
How to recognize and own your emotions
Why escaping the influence of emotions on actions is counterproductive
How to turn bad emotions into good decisions
MIND YOUR CAREER WEBINAR
Date: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 12pm (Central)
Assistant Director, Career Development
UChicago Alumni Association Contact